late and injured

Having a walking aid is fine Super, you don't need any special permission for it. I can't advise about the door though as I don't know the venue, but looking at the website and forum here, it doesn't specify so I'd say just go to the main entrance.

Edited by Raylenth

Hi I have an early bird ticket for Saturday I won't be able to get there till 930 what door do I go through please ---------- I am also injured and will have a cane to help with walking is this okay?

Hi there, you will find the queues for pre-paid tickets versus buying on the day are usually labelled clearly when you arrive at the show.

If in any doubt ask the crew members who will be wearing blue or red tshirts with showmasters printed on.

Having a cane is obviously absolutely fine. I usually have my own walking stick but I'm not crewing the show this year. There is a ramp at the front if you need to use it. There are also 2 sets of lifts in the top left and bottom left as you stand looking into the hall. These will help you get to any of the floors you need to access through the show.

You don't say what your injury is, but if you are struggling do mention it if you need a seat to queue for photos etc.