That's me all in and Diamond pass dog tags question

Well as the title says that's me all in just booked 4 nights in the Premire Inn and bought Gold Pass entry, Ron Perlman And Thomas F Willson Diamond passes I can't wait now 😊

Now down to my question can anybody share what the Diamond Dog tags look like? I tried the search function but it says you can't search for words under 3 letters lol, I couldn't make it last year but did buy diamond passes the year before that and I don't think they where listed as dog tags that year?

Edited by Merchwithamouthx

The dog tags are the actual diamond passes that you got 2 years ago. You also get a chain down so you can wear them round your neck. Each one has pictures of that diamond guest on and it will be clipped as you get each part of the pass (auto, photo, etc.)

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

No, there're still the same size as 2015. I think them adding the metal chain is what makes them "dog tags" as it's the same small ball chain that you find on military tags.

Wrong Name - Where did you get your lanyard?

http://weprintlanyards.com Only place I found where you could order only 1 lanyard instead of having to get 100 at a time!