SEXIEST GUY (Or Gal if you're DE)

Billybird

PLOT SUMMERY

The story of martial arts clubs who have created their own city infrastructure after tiring of government initiatives. Responding to the greed and corruption creeping into the other clubs, headed by capitalist-wannabe Moses, The Purifiers battle to maintain the successful system which has rid the city of crime and violence

To me it looks like a kung-fu police movie, i'll see it though because doms in it. :D

PLOT SUMMERY FOR SHOOTING LIVIEN

A dark psychological drama, Shooting Livien explores the inner psyche of John Livien, a disillusioned New York musician who deals with a childhood trauma by claiming an alter ego. His band on the brink of success, fantasy becomes dangerously blurred with reality as Livien struggles with his identity crisis. At the peak of his insanity Livien decides to take his dementia to the furthest reaches...

I've looked everywhere for a S.L. pic but i can't find one, however

spivssite3.jpg

Spivs looks good

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys - thought I would add some fresh talent to the Sexiest Guy debate - how about Thomas Robbins (Deagol). I wasn't expecting much but when I met him at LFCC I thought he was very sweet and friendly and waaaay cuter than he looked in ROTK. Unfortunately I can't find any piccies of him to add (so here's a mini Bean instead)

458916626.jpg

(Sorry - I can't work out how to make it any bigger!)

Craigy-Baby is still my number 1 though :wub:

Hi guys - thought I would add some fresh talent to the Sexiest Guy debate - how about Thomas Robbins (Deagol). I wasn't expecting much but when I met him  at LFCC I thought he was very sweet and friendly and waaaay cuter than he looked in ROTK. Unfortunately I can't find any piccies of him to add (so here's a mini Bean instead)

458916626.jpg

(Sorry - I can't work out how to make it any bigger!)

Craigy-Baby is still my number 1 though :wub:

Yesssss Thomas was gorgeous and here's a piccie of him with Sala and my little girl :wub::P

TomSalaSian.jpg

HOT :huh:

It's too dificult to decide who's the sexiest :angry:

but Orli must be pretty near to being the sexiest surely :wub:

IS THAT A PINK FLOWERY SHIRT I SEE BEFORE ME?

MO

And yet he carries it off with the greatest of ease!!!! :o:wub::wub:

Awwww, sweet pic Eggy! :D

Dom looks so cool he could be the new Samuel L Jackson.

F*ck Off Could He!!!!

He's not as cool as Samuel L MuthaF*ckin' Jackson!

NEVER WILL BE EITHER!!

COOLNESS WILL DIE WITH SAM!!!

yeah i know. It was wishful thinking. Dom would never be as cool as samuel jackson.

*hangs head*

Aww LT, Hold your head up high! Dom is cool! just a different kind of cool to Samuel L "I look like laurence fishbourne" Jackson!!!! hehe

More like Lawrence *I look like a cheap dimestore imitation of Samuel L Muthaf*ckin' Jackson™* Fishbourne!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!roll2.gif

ok Samuel L Jackson is the coolest muther f**ker on earth (Apart from Bez, maybe)

Laurence Fishburne is also cool, but was ruined by the whole matrix fiasco.Dom is also a dude, (he wears no shoes in the street for christ sake)But no one beat Sammie J.

The one......

The only

Samual L 'Mutha F**ka' Jackson!!!!!!!

The coolest man in the world TM

hence the trade mark.

Edited by Little_Thief