Ezquerra & Wagner

I have to say a big well done to Showmasters for getting these two comic legends together. Wagner was an absolute gent and really chatty while Ezquerra was knocking out brilliant sketches all day long. This meant having to queue a bit longer to meet him but I was more than happy with the two sketches I had off him.

The photo option with the pair of them and the lawmaster from the 2012 Dredd film was a nice touch and their talk was really interesting. Great to meet two guys who shaped my early teens with their fantastic comics.

For me, getting a unique sketch of Judge Dredd drawn by Carlos Ezquerra was one of the highlights of the weekend and I will treasure it forever. I could have watched him sketch all day! Also the photoshoot with Carlos & John and the original bike from Dredd was really cool :)

• Like 1

Totally agree, these two legends were the highlight of my weekend. I got two sketches from Carlos Ezquerra (currently being framed) and a series of books signed by them both.

Wagner was brilliant to talk to and had so many stories to tell on the background of Dredd and working with other writers and artists.

Well done SM for making Dredd a feature at this years show.