R2-D2!

I think Kenny Baker is worthy of his own appreciation thread. The guy is a complete trooper & legend. Obviously struggling to sign these days over the weekend he kept going and going and still took time to interact and say hello whilst taking the greatest of care to sign people's stuff nicely. Lets not take him for granted because he does a lot of events, this guy is an extra special guest every time. Thank you Kenny Baker xx.

• Like 5

I think Kenny Baker is worthy of his own appreciation thread. The guy is a complete trooper & legend. Obviously struggling to sign these days over the weekend he kept going and going and still took time to interact and say hello whilst taking the greatest of care to sign people's stuff nicely. Lets not take him for granted because he does a lot of events, this guy is an extra special guest every time. Thank you Kenny Baker xx.

Agree he was polite and friendly whem we got hos auto and yes he took his time to ensure it ws done good. It was appreciated by me and my husband very much.

• Like 1