Thank you !

Not sure who it was but the nice lady Showmaster in red at photo booth B saved my life when I was caught between Gemma and Millie this morning !

As Gemma was late and Millie soon beginning I didn't now what to do, so she told me "go try Millie and come see me after! "

It turns out I heard screaming "Last call for Gemma" (and my sis was panicking for me texting and all) before I was able to have my photo with Millie but rushed to Gemma and right up the queue to see the lady in red and happily I managed to have both photos !! :D

Thank you so much lady staff ! I don't how I would've done it without you :)

By the way, the show was just amazing ! My sister and I had a good time and she is even more in love with Aaron now than before XD

All the guests I met where very nice (even had some French words from Famke - I knew she speaks French but it was great - and even Gemma ! Millie is a wonderful girl and Kristian was so sweet and happy to do the "save your life, Hodor!" shoot we wanted with my sis).

Thank you so much to all the staff, it was my first comic con (and my first really big convention even if I did one some years ago in London) and all went really well.

And thank you so much to all the mods on the forum too (and Raylenth too, who is not a not a mod if I understand well) !

You're the best !

• Like 2

Ahah xD yeah, I saw that too !

Yesterday we were too tired to go hunting after the show, but anyway all the stops in the Olympia had lures at every time so it was great, even had some Jynx (wasn't able to catch one before) and a Wartortle today. Some Eevees too :) and Meowth.

Today, as we were done with everything by 3pm, we went to the Holland park (where before the update of the maps it was a Charmander spot) to catch some Bulbasaures (but the phone services were very crappy at that moment so not as much lucky we should've been) and I caught a 1370CP Slowbro ! :D

Got a Dratini, too. At least a Squirtle per day.

I was able to make some evolutions too ^^ got a Magneton and a Ivysaure :)

It was really a good weekend, show + pokemons :) (if the phone services were better it would've been perfect !)

No probs, glad you had a fantastic time and that you made your shoots! We've all suffered from Con Panic at some point or another.

Yer tell me about it on the Con Panic.

Managed to get my auto of Ian just after lunch, thanks for the help and support Raylenth was nice to meet you in the flesh etc.

No probs, glad you had a fantastic time and that you made your shoots! We've all suffered from Con Panic at some point or another.

Yer tell me about it on the Con Panic.

Managed to get my auto of Ian just after lunch, thanks for the help and support Raylenth was nice to meet you in the flesh etc.

That's quite alright Malc, likewise, glad you got him just in time!