Ideas for a photo shoot ... ?

I've done a few poses before without holding up the queue. Just be ready with what you want to do and ask and you should be fine.

Update to my earlier post, the prop I wanted to bring got an 'awesome' comment from the guest on their facebook fan page so it's definitely a go!

• Like 1

I'm just deciding whether to buy a 2nd shoot to do a normal pose in case it all goes wrong.

you know what i am thinking the same after last year's James Marster's photo fiasco where i looked like a total idiot who just got the best gift of their life. Honest to God i am so ashamed of that pic but he waas sold out. So i am thinking about another kim Coates pic on Sunday so if the Friday one will be horrible i can always have another one.

I've done a few poses before without holding up the queue. Just be ready with what you want to do and ask and you should be fine.

Update to my earlier post, the prop I wanted to bring got an 'awesome' comment from the guest on their facebook fan page so it's definitely a go!

I've just had a look at Mad's social media presence as that sounds like a good idea, ask them beforehand, but it looks like he doesn't really have anything appropriate so I'll stick with asking in the queue.