changing facilities

Will there be changing facilities provided? Last year we had to change in the toilets which would tie up a stall and those who really had to go had to wait

So if 4 people decide to change out of costume before going home and there are 2 stalls they could be tied up for a while

please advise

well we timed it last night we had a dress rehearsal all 7 of us made sure our costumes looked good. then we timed how long to change clothes on average it took 18 minutes to change from costume to normal clothes and this doesn't take in the fact of removing hair pieces and make up so are people going to be happy when we go to change and we tie up a toilet stall for just short of 2 and a 1/2 hours

I remember a couple of past Showmasters events where changing facilities were available for those partaking in the cosplay contests some 7 or 8 years ago, at a time when cosplay wasn't as popular as it is now.

My Saturday cosplay involves a tshirt so it's just a quick change from that to my Hold the Door tshirt I plan to use for my Hodor photoshoots.

On Sunday, my cosplay will involve a holster and video game light gun which will be kept in my bag during the travel between the hotel I'm staying at and the venue.

Assuming we can go in the West Hall to queue, I'm unsure if I can undo my belt to put on the holster, or wait until we're in and do this in a restroom cubicle (don't want to give anyone the wrong idea, even if a friend might be with me and I advise others what I'm doing!).