First Timer

Unfortunately the schedule will only be released about a week before the event - it minimises any changes that may need to be made to the schedule if any of the guests cancels. Photo shoots aren't normally too much of an issue as if you have a clash you go to the one that starts first, speak to the crew straight away and show them the ticket for who you have a clash with and they will try and make sure you get through so you can make your other shoot,

Talks are a bit different though. Sometimes I have had to leave a talk to get a photo session done and there isn't anything you can do about it. If you look at the shop we do know the days of some of the talks but not the times.

Some people leave buying some tickets until the schedule has been released but it depends on if you want to leave it and risk things selling out. If you only want a couple of talks and shoots the chance of a clash is smaller.

Edited by Raylenth

Hey everyone. It's my first time going to LFCC this year and I want to book a couple of photoshoot and talks. Is there anyway I can find out what time they are on, as I don't want to book too much and then can't get to them. Thanks

The schedule of when photoshoots and talks are on isnt released until a couple of weeks before the event. It may help you though being a newbie if you read the FAQ thread.

If a photoshoot clashes with a talk you can either try to go to both (just miss some of the talk) or go to the ticket booth and get a refund for one of them. I had a photoshoot clash with a talk the first year I attended and got a refund for the talk.