Friday Night Party FAQ

Namine

For those who have been to Destination Star Trek before and have attended the night time party, is it worth it?

I have a bad ear, which means that loud music is very...not annoying, but makes me dizzy due to having a hole in my eardrum (sorry that you had to know that, but this is part of the question)...so my question is this -

Is the Friday Night Time Party worth it, what is there minus the guests and the convention goers, is it just like a disco with a bar for drinks to be ordered and would you recommend me to not go to this as I mentioned previous about said bad ear.

A couple of the guests have performed on occasion, that's what I remember in addition.

Besides that yes, it is the usual party stuff with a bar and such.

Is it worth it... sorry, but that is something only you can decide on. If the music makes you dizzy and potentially sick the next morning I'd personally think about going myself.

• Like 1

The parties from 2012 were in my opinion way off the mark and not at all worth the money. That said,our group still had a great time mingling with some of the actors.Moving onto the 2014 parties...absolutely bloody awesome and I can only hope this experience is similar this year.Massive improvements made. Have a look at the below link(if it works)of the Saturday night James Darren party we took.Many of the cast were mingling as well.Amazing evenings Fri and Sat.As long as we have more of this I'd highly recommend 😆

https://youtu.be/AgNhO_F8Dto

The parties from 2012 were in my opinion way off the mark and not at all worth the money. That said,our group still had a great time mingling with some of the actors.Moving onto the 2014 parties...absolutely bloody awesome and I can only hope this experience is similar this year.Massive improvements made. Have a look at the below link(if it works)of the Saturday night James Darren party we took.Many of the cast were mingling as well.Amazing evenings Fri and Sat.As long as we have more of this I'd highly recommend

https://youtu.be/AgNhO_F8Dto

Agreed. I got this of Tim Russ singing/guitar playing last time...

Do people wear uniforms to the party? The picture on the website seems to suggest it, but although hard to make out on them two clips, it doesn't look like people are.

There is no Dress code. Some People will wear uniforms, but it is not a requirement.