ticket question

• Moderators

As above, gold passes do have priority and will be called before Batch 1 (you can join the line anytime after this as well). As No1avenger has already mentioned this only differs in the case of diamond guests where golds go after diamonds

It is also worth noting that there may be some photoshoots when those with gold tickets are not called as one group. Last year, given the significant number of people with gold tickets, gold ticket holders with Batch 1 were called first for some photoshoots, then golds ticket holders with Batch 2, then golds ticket holders with Batch 3, and so on. After all gold tickets holders had been called, it then started again with standard ticket holders with Batch 1 being called, etc.

Yeah James I found the same I had a gold pass and made it right to the front with most guests. The bigger ones were called in diamond pass number order. So I would suggest gold pass is a must,but if you can afford a diamond pass too, If it's a guest you really want to see its worth it. I did this and saw everyone and everything I needed to without rushing like a mad thing from guest to guest, and the chill out zone is a godsend!!