I'll FONG you!!!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I shall make this my 1000th post

Craig Parker is a cutie from the land of NZ (prononuced oz for rhyming reasons)

I'm loving him all the time and that is because

he is a sweety and a charmer and God is he a looker

and what he said into my ear was, "boy I really wanna F*ck ya!"

:o

Edited by Serkette

Sorry, not going to the dinner with Craig Parker - wish I was though ;) You'll have to make sure you report back and tell us all about it! :o

You want to know about the dinner or the breakfast the morning after :o

Sorry, not going to the dinner with Craig Parker - wish I was though  :(  You'll have to make sure you report back and tell us all about it!  :D

You want to know about the dinner or the breakfast the morning after :P

:o:huh::lol::lol:

Erm.... if you're lucky enough to have the breakfast part, do tell, but not all the gory details please! :lol:

LOL, Billybird and I are prone to coming out with random limericky things too - check out our thread!! :lol:

Oh wow they are just fantastic kilty!! I love the one about you being banned as a convention planner! hehehe wicked!

Gory details...mmmmm...okies!! :huh: though I don't imagine anything gory about cwaiggy.....*all gooey eyed-like*

what did he say???!! *squeals like an obsessive fan-girl*

"I don't play with myself as much as I use to, but I try to make time now and again to play with myself for a while"

Memory is a bit fuzzy, understandably :D

And I'd love to go to the dinner too, but skint pooey :o Probably for the best, he'd probably start trembling in fear if he saw me again, although round 5 does sound tempting... :lol:

what did he say???!! *squeals like an obsessive fan-girl*

"I don't play with myself as much as I use to, but I try to make time now and again to play with myself for a while"

Memory is a bit fuzzy, understandably ;)

And I'd love to go to the dinner too, but skint pooey :( Probably for the best, he'd probably start trembling in fear if he saw me again, although round 5 does sound tempting... :wub:

ROTFL!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

OMG!!! *pictures the scene* :D

Anyone know where the pic of Craig in Leather trousers at some Con is?

That the one where he is bending over and Jorn and Bruce(?) is also there? if it is then it has gone poof! :unsure: but I'm still continuing my search

The one showing off his oh so lovely tummy has also gone Poof! Luckily i had saved it then made a copy...then another copy....and a copy of a copy...just making sure it doesn't go Poof! :D

hey all

i think this the the laether pic you were talking about

*yummy*

01f62082.jpg

damn how fine is ths pic!!!!!!!!!!

:::anny runs off to fan herself now:::

Ok the tummy pic is 177RingCon03.JPGon ezboards at craig parker fans. hang on i'll go get it. there it is. If u wanna see more pics go through bears site www.craig-parker.net and go through the links to the board and go in to gallery, theres even one of the guy in a dress.lol :P

Edited by liremaer