Moore Action Figures

wyrdsister

I don't know if anyone might be interested by this, but MAC is halting production on the latest line of Buffy and Angel action figures.

maybe collectors would be interested in getting a petition to show support for MAC and see if we can turn the decision around. Stranger things have happened.

I am a member of the company, i had to say $40 plus shipping fees from the US to England which was really expensive, which has been the bigest con, as it charged £15 per item shipped in which it did not say they would charge.

My membership runs out in January so i look forward to it, lol.

I want my Dark Willow n Vampire Willow!!! :unsure::(:blink:

Aren't they out already? In the Forbidden Planted catalogue thing? How can they be cancelled?! What about Tara, Anya and S5 Willow as well? Argh. Argh. Arrrrgh!!

• Moderators

They're not out, FP catalogue basically has them as pre-orders and I think it must have all been done before the announcement .. I've got the catalogue myself and was surprised to see them!

the dark willow figure is actually still going to be avalibale as an internet exclusive, www.figures.com have all the info on it.

Also has everone seen the new moore busts of d'hoffran, ferryl demon, kulak and the judge? they are amazing and if they keep up this standered then i do not really care if the figure line has ended.

the dark willow figure is actually still going to be avalibale as an internet exclusive, www.figures.com have all the info on it.

Also has everone seen the new moore busts of d'hoffran, ferryl demon, kulak and the judge? they are amazing and if they keep up this standered then i do not really care if the figure line has ended.

yeah, I started another thread about it, as far as I'm aware, all season 5 figures will now be made...( all three Willows, Tara & Anya) we wait and see...