The power of my t-shirt!!!

Hey all,

First of all, a BIG thank you to Showmasters, C5 was the best so far!!!

The staff were brilliant and the guest names on the tickets helped alot!

I had a great time and managed to meet 14 people, get their auto's and a picture taken (damn, i spent too much money!).

Anyways... on the friday, i got there really early with my sister, we walked in and came straight to where Amy, Rena and Michonne were sitting. I met Rena first, she was great, then i went to meet Amy and Michonne (both stunning :wub: ), who were both impressed by my t-shirt of 'Jay & Silent Bob' in a love heart with the letter 'J' scribbled out and a 'G' replacing it underneath. I got Amy's auto and as i went to see Michonne, Amy ahouted out "Snootchie-Bootchie's!" which was the coolest thing ever!

Then later when i met Kristy, my t-shirt had the same effect on her and one of the guy's that was with her. she asked me where i got it from, i told her i got it from Lakeside, but not knowing what Lakeside was, we left it at that.

The following day, i went back to see kristy and i gave her a note with the official address on for kevin smiths website, so she can order herself the shirt when she gets back home. she was very pleased that i had remebered and went to the trouble of doing it. now thinking back on it, i should have put my phone number on the paper too :P nevermind!

So thats my story about the power of my t-shirt, or should i say... the power of Jay & Silent Bob!?!

I hope everyone had a great time,

Richard.

By the way, alot of the CM-Crew were HOT, id queue just to meet some of them :o

lol, The power of t-shirts hey I had the same thing happen to me Corin taking a huge interest in my t-shirt and wanting to know the story behind it.

You never no next time you see Kirsty she may be wearing the very t-shirt :lol:

Both my Goonies t shirts worked wonders too, one of the crew, Gemma even had hte same one! I might start charging commision for where i got it from, i got asked so much :-) The second time i met Joey pants he went "hey it's the goonies girl!"

on sunday i had a t-shirt with my Pantaloons sig pic on and my Panatloons id badge pinned to it. it was sooo good because wen i met craig parker the second time he sed "come over here you crazy Pantaloon!" it was sooo funny and I was laughing head off.

t-shirts do have the power.

Both my Goonies t shirts worked wonders too, one of the crew, Gemma even had hte same one! I might start charging commision for where i got it from, i got asked so much :-) The second time i met Joey pants he went "hey it's the goonies girl!"

did u have a black goonies tee on with them all looking at the map? if so i think i saw u waiting to meet joe pant

My Stargate T-shirt seems to have that sort of effect too. It's a limited edition one (1 of 150 worldwide) plus it now has over 30 autographs on it all of which have been embroidered. I also have silly messages and pictures form the guys who signed it.

Nafrayu

:unsure::lol:

did u have a black goonies tee on with them all looking at the map? if so i think i saw u waiting to meet joe pant

Yeah, I have one with the goonies reading the map, and then one with a skull and crossbow...

I think i saw you waiting in the next queue too :-)

Yeah, I have a My Little Pony, a Labyrinth, and a Stormtroopers tee-shirt and they too have some impressive effects on peeps. I didn't wear either of them over this C5 , but I may do in future.

SNOOGINS!!

Jay rules......

I wanted to get the t-shirt that says:

"Haldir's Alive!

(and I don't care what Peter Jackson says!)"

Thought it would be amusing to meet Craig wearing that!

Edited by tiggerbabe

I think for C6 I might make myself some custome T-shirts

perhaps... "Quiver at the POWER of my shirt!" or maybe something even cheesier!?!

Im also thinking of going in costume for C6, being a trekkie myself I have a few uniforms and I saw many uniformed trekkies about at C5, but I would like to kinda go for something 'hand made-ish'.

Ive bought a few Farscape props from ebay, so I might go FarScape style.

Any idea's or comments? :D

I wanted to get the t-shirt that says:

"Haldir's Alive!

(and I don't care what Peter Jackson says!)"

Thought it would be amusing to meet Craig wearing that!

I met Craig with my 'Haldir lives' T-shirt on... he laughed! (bless)

I think craig liked my "i found jesus, he was behind the sofa all the time" well it made him laugh, then corin cracked up at my "caution rock hard fairie" tshirt.lol Tho i'm glad theydidn't see my "i want to use your thighs as ear muffs" badge, that would have been too much.lol craig would have run for the hills.lol. :angel:

she asked me where i got it from, i told her i got it from Lakeside,

What lakeside are you talking about, if its the one in Essex - can you tell me where you got the top from my sis would love it - if not I'll have to try out the web and see if I can find it for her. Thanks anyway.

The only thing that happened to me was Denise Crosby liked my hat and wantd to know what the word writen on it was all about, I told her it was my user name and that this was how people who were part of the forum could recognize me and maybe say hello(I didn't tell her the hat idea sucked) she was pretty impressed ;):angry:

Seeings that there is another event coming up in a week - if I can get to that Im gona see how I can get a wow effect from people then. ;);):P

yes, its the lakeside in essex, i dont know of any others.

i got my shirt from a shop called 'Into the void', but i think the one in lakeside might have closed down now, i havent been there for a while.

if you cant find the shirt there, you can try kevin smith's official site, which is the site i gave to kristy.

i hope this helps.

snootchie-bootchies!

yes, its the lakeside in essex, i dont know of any others.

i got my shirt from a shop called 'Into the void', but i think the one in lakeside might have closed down now, i havent been there for a while.

if you cant find the shirt there, you can try kevin smith's official site, which is the site i gave to kristy.

i hope this helps.

snootchie-bootchies!

Alas the void shop at lakeside has closed but I know of a few others that might have it. Thanks anyway :D:wub: