Are the Q+A sessions filmed? If not they should be

People who missed the Q+A sessions and those who just want to keep a memento of the day should be able to buy here online a recording of the day including full length Q+As. Is this really possible or is it a copy right thing?

I REALLY wish Sunday night's TTT talk could have been filmed - it was the best talk I've been to so far... especially considering it didn't feature any of the 'main' LOTR actors!!

Considering many other conventions record their talks/events and sell on to attendees, I'm curious as to what holds SM back. Maybe it is to do with money and/or copyright issues?

Edited by Arwen

ooh yes i love to be able to buy dvd's of both the lotr talks,

im trying to write up reports about the both of them but im having the hardest time actually remembering it all!

ahhhhhhh! its quite annoying.

i only remember tidbits of them both :lol:

There was a guy filming them! I was sat behind him on saturday night. From what I overheard, I think he was from New Line and was saying something about the talks being filmed for the DVD's. Now what DVD's, I don't know, and this is only what I overheard so don't take it as red...fingers crossed though!!!