Shoutout to one crew member in particular

I never caught his name, but I just wanted to give thanks to the SM crew member up at James Remar's photoshoot area in the afternoon. He seemed to be juggling a lot of questions at once and did a good job of getting the queues sorted despite a lot of people's confusion and not being in the right places. I think there were a few delays with the Lea Thompson photoshoots before that so he was dealing with questions about her and about James Remar at the same time but he handled it wonderfully. It can't be easy dealing with so many people all day in that kind of heat, it had to be fairly frustrating. I told him he was doing an excellent job while I was queueing, and when I came out of the photoshoot and showed him my picture he gave me a hug. I wish I'd got his name so I could thank him properly, but whoever he was he did a terrific job under what looked like pretty stressful circumstances.

• Like 1

One year, someone will come up with stickers or something. And every time you meet a nice crew person who helps you out, you can put a sticker on their shirt.

Some people will end up walking round looking a little like Milton, from the cover of Office Space ;)