PHOTOSHOOT AREA A

Who's idea was it to put photoshoot area A in that small part of the building. It had most of the bigger guests there ( Fox, Weaver etc) and the numbers trying to queue, find out what was happening or just waiting to be called were dreadful. It was right next to a narrow exit/entrance with hundreds of people trying just to get past, placed right next to a room for the disabled and on friday next to autograph desks.It was hopelessly overcrowded.Poor bloke trying to make himself heard looked overwealmed. you can't have one guy (mostly one guy with little support) trying to organise queues of hundreds of customers, clear the way to the disabled day room, answer everybodys questions (repeat questions , not SM's fault but they happen), keep the exits clear , keep people who just wanted to sit down and rest against the walls away from the area etc and explain why peoples photoshoots were moved to other areas or you were to come back at a later time. Needs improving and looking into.But well done to the guy for doing his best.He needs more support. I believe his name was Luke. top marks and i hope he had a more relaxing evening and his sore throat is better.

Edited by loveamyadams
  • Like 1

I agree. It is not just acceptable that the good working of a queue depends on the particular crew member in charge: some of them are brilliant, loud and give clear directions; others leave a lot to be desired. A better system that always work should be implemented as quick as possible. On Friday, people with photoshoot tickets purchased on the day had priority over e-ticket; on Saturday, they were allocated at the very end of the queue. These sudden changes create a lot of confusion and need to be addressed.