Capacity Question

Iv been reading a few articles today saying that this is going to be the biggest comicon yet with 95 to 100k expected over the weekend? If this is the case your looking at over 30k per day but even if Showmasters hired every hall which gathering from the articles iv read they haven't hired the biggest hall.

How will this work?

Will people only be allowed in when some people leave if they arrive late?

Or is the article highly inaccurate?

Just curious

It certainly wouldnt be the first time that the press have exaggerated something - I know I got misquoted for an interview I did several years ago.

Are you also sure they're talking about LFCC and not the one overseas?

SM are also unlikely to exceed health and safety limits.

Edited by Knitty Fred

SM will not exceed health and safety limits. There is a ticket cap in place this year to ensure everyone will get in and a situation like last year will not happen again.

As there's too much speculation about supposed hall bookings going on and SM have made clear that they do not want this carried on the forum I will close here before further worries spread. There's too much supposedly confirmed info being spread by people who either got something wrong or an increasing amount of people who just seem to enjoy riling others up. Hopefully all will become clear when the floor plan goes up Monday.

• Like 3