Christopher Lloyd HELP

Can somebody help please?

I am wanting to purchase a diamond pass for Christopher Lloyd, and as of earlier today, there were only 10 left...

I just need to know if I will be granted entry for Sat or Sun as that is when most of the package will be taking place (eg talks etc).

If I am not able to, (as I havent already got entry for a weekend day obviously) then I see no value in buying the diamond pass, and I will aim for coming Friday.

Hopefully someone can help me asap on this as there are so few tickets left.

I have tried emailing the shop today and yesterday with no joy.

Thank you's!!

Edited by MichaelMyers

I know... but somewhere on a previous post it says if you have purchased a diamond pass Showmasters may be able to help if you email the shop?? I know I would then have to pay.

And why would someone pay for a remaining diamond pass now otherwise?

Edited by MichaelMyers

I'm lost a little there. Before the sell out? Does that make my situation much different really?

And I guess you're relying on folks buying the remaining diamond passes who are already going on the sold out days now?

I would love to buy a diamond pass - which is stated as for sale on Friday 17th - However - Why would I pay FULL PRICE when I cannot now get in Sat/Sun when the talk is and the photoshoot with the clock??

These tickets shouldnt state availability on the Friday if you dont get the all aspects, no?

(It states a Gold Pass would also validate this, but Gold Passes are sold out too.)

StuartG2198 where are you man..? I think it was you who suggested a diamond pass is my best option? Any advice?

Edited by MichaelMyers

The price of the diamond pass will not be pro-rata'd just because you can't attend the full weekend. It is not SM fault you hadn't bought entry before they sold out...I'm not sure what your options are now in afraid. There was talk of people emailing the shop if they had already bought diamond passes before the weekend tickets sold out but as your buying this after they've already sold out I'm not sure what they can do?

• Like 1

I know... but somewhere on a previous post it says if you have purchased a diamond pass Showmasters may be able to help if you email the shop?? I know I would then have to pay.

And why would someone pay for a remaining diamond pass now otherwise?

Because someone was trying to save up the money and made it now maybe?

I'm lost a little there. Before the sell out? Does that make my situation much different really?

And I guess you're relying on folks buying the remaining diamond passes who are already going on the sold out days now?

I would love to buy a diamond pass - which is stated as for sale on Friday 17th - However - Why would I pay FULL PRICE when I cannot now get in Sat/Sun when the talk is and the photoshoot with the clock??

These tickets shouldnt state availability on the Friday if you dont get the all aspects, no?

(It states a Gold Pass would also validate this, but Gold Passes are sold out too.)

StuartG2198 where are you man..? I think it was you who suggested a diamond pass is my best option? Any advice?

Re sell out, your situation is slightly different in that the show has sold out on the Saturday and Sunday and you haven't bought the diamond pass yet, but if you buy it now knowing it's sold out and you won't get entry on the Saturday and Sunday that is your choice. The Diamond pass is a whole package and if a ticket holder chooses not to or cannot do part of it it is down to them.

Yes, the situation is different. Now you're knowingly buying a package for a sold out show without having entry.

It's been posted before a couple of times: the Diamond Pass is really tailored for people who attend all days. It's been posted for all Diamond Guests that activities take place all over the weekend. If you only have one day and still choose to buy the pass that is your call.