BTTF MJF AND CAST TALK

• Moderators

Just wondered before i order, i know diamonds get priority but do golds also get priority seating for this after diamonnds and before regular?

I don't believe they will, I think it's diamonds and then batch order. The gold pass does state that the privileges are excluded from certain talks and I believe this is one of them

ah right ok, i thought the privelages excluded was just getting in free, not the seating priority? well its on batch 11 now so chances are ill be miles back so probably wont even see the cast on stage

Just wondered before i order, i know diamonds get priority but do golds also get priority seating for this after diamonnds and before regular?

I don't believe they will, I think it's diamonds and then batch order. The gold pass does state that the privileges are excluded from certain talks and I believe this is one of them

• Moderators

thanks anyway stu, not sure ill bother 2bh, dont wana pay 30 quid and not seen anything other then part of the video screen lol

We are still waiting for SM to post exactly how the gold priority will work with diamond guests, so hopefully we will have a concrete answer soon I only post my understanding of it at the moment.

• Like 1

teabelly, how often have I told you now that the Diamond queueing arrangements will be clarified by SM soon? :lol:

The seating and how Gold Passes are called for Diamond Passes falls just in the same category, like the 50 other questions you asked. ;) Patience young Padawan! :P