Forum Chatzy

Yay! This is a goooood idea! clever Silent Bob! :D

You know what? We should have, what you call a bank holiday (did I got that right??) tomorrow, but because it's saturday, we're not working anyway so, bummer right? :o

I dunno what we're celebrating today, but every year on the 30th april we quit job at 3 pm! yay! good! Oh yes, I think we actually celebrating spring, with bonfires and BBQ and party! it's gonna be some night alright! looking forward to this evening.

You gotta have some fun eh, when you can't come to C5, right! :wub:

That sounds great Tigelily! :o I wish you could come to C5 though- we'll have to meet up at C6 or LFACC 2!

I'm travelling up to Birmingham tomorrow morning to meet Billybird, then we are going to MK on Sunday and staying over in the Novotel, Naomi can you come to our little get-together on sunday night?

Yeah Tigelily Andy is Darky! :wub:

Well I wouldn't say I know Andy in person, I know his name and I talk to him a lot but Ive never met him! But yeah Andy's fantastic, what a star!! :D:D

Naomi- I'll e-mail my mobile number to you when I get home toinight about 4:00 cos I cant get on hotmail either at College Grrrrr!! :o The details are on the thread that Kilty started the one about the LOTR party.....take a looksie, but ignore the bit in the middle about pillow fights, doing boy make-overS and acting out titantic scenes.....Jenny Andy and I got a tad distracted!! LoL :wub:

Hey guys! I'm so happy at the moment. I did my german oral today and I've prob got a C, thats what my teacher says, which is great for me cos I hate german. I am just so relieved to get it out the way, it's only 10 minutes but it's the worst exam, ever!

AND it's c5 tomorrow!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! *Dances*

Well C5 today, but I'm not there B)

Done me t-shirt, which is a bit yucky, and I'm debating about doing another one. After all I need 2 t-shirts for two days. Hmm, maybe I'll just wear a normal t-shirt with lots of badges. I will make my own badges, they won't be good or anything because I don't have a special machine but anythings better than nothing!

"LMB, you know him in person, you lucky girl.. i think he's so cool."

"Well I wouldn't say I know Andy in person, I know his name and I talk to him a lot but Ive never met him! But yeah Andy's fantastic, what a star!!"

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you girls are just tooo sweet!! I don't deserve such niceness, esp from such lovely and gorgeous girlies like yourselves...but thanks!! *hugs* :rolleyes::lol: *sniff*

"LMB, you know him in person, you lucky girl.. i think he's so cool."

"Well I wouldn't say I know Andy in person, I know his name and I talk to him a lot but Ive never met him! But yeah Andy's fantastic, what a star!!"

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you girls are just tooo sweet!! I don't deserve such niceness, esp from such lovely and gorgeous girlies like yourselves...but thanks!! *hugs* :blush::blush: *sniff*

No problem amigo!! Its the truth- if you didnt deserve it why would we say it?? :lol:

*hugses*

xxxxx :wub:

HEY GUYS!!

Just wanted to drop a line here!

I'm in the middle of the third or fourth glasses of wine or was it the fourth... :lol:

I wouldn't know, but I'm having so much fun, are uuuu???? :blush::blush::wub:

haha, luv u! :o

Edited by Tigerlily