Good Friday Guest Announcement at 6pm Tonight

Can't imagine it would just be a power ranger as that would really only appeal to a small group. Great for pr fans of course but would imagine it would disappoint many.

Admittedly it'd only be appealing to a niche (us PR fans) but this announcement hasn't been as hyped up as previous big announcements. IF (and that's a big if) it's JDF, then he was a hero to my whole generation as Tommy/The Green/White Ranger and will draw in big numbers.

I would'nt for one minute begrudge any pr fans infact id be happy for them but i stand by that i think many would be disappointed.

• Like 2

Can't imagine it would just be a power ranger as that would really only appeal to a small group. Great for pr fans of course but would imagine it would disappoint many.

Admittedly it'd only be appealing to a niche (us PR fans) but this announcement hasn't been as hyped up as previous big announcements. IF (and that's a big if) it's JDF, then he was a hero to my whole generation as Tommy/The Green/White Ranger and will draw in big numbers.

I would'nt for one minute begrudge any pr fans infact id be happy for them but i stand by that i think many would be disappointed.

Think it would be warranted because of how much he has been campaigned for... I'm not one for Power Rangers guests but would definitely consider him.

• Like 1