Hayden Christensen and Elijah Wood, rrrr

Kasumi

I always wanted to see Hayden C and Elijah Wood! They are so awesome! It would be a dream that you think that never will come true comes true. ^^

It would be great if they would come...Then my sure has to drive, or else she would go all crazy of my hyperness XD

If I would see Lij in real life...I would stare and stare at his eyes. And I wouldn't move..I would be hypnotised. Poor people that wanna see him tho..But I dun care :angry:

Oh yeah, Hayden is filming SW3, true! Forgot that! But he can come anyways :angry: A holiday for him XD

My God, I have been like obbsessed with Elijah for like ever, since i saw him in Deep Impact!!!

If i met him i reckon i would burst into tears because i almost did when i met Billy Boyd and i would pass out, seriously!!!

I would so love to meet him tho, my life long dream will come true!!! He is sooooo HOT.

Seriously could youimagine looking into those deep blue eyes and have him smile at you, my god that would be heave, if i died right then i wouldn't care, i would have died the happiest gal in the world!!

I have allready got his autograph, but i would pay for it again!! It was soo cool me and my mate sent him pictures of himself and asked for them to be signed and they were!!! we got em back like a month later that was sooo wicked, i nearly cried when i got the envolope back in the post, GOD if i met him i would be histerical.

SORRY bout that, yeah it would be great to meet him!!

And Hayden is well HOT aswell he would be great to meet aswell.

I thought it was supposed to be actors? Hayden Christiansen surely doesnt qualify :firedevil:

Hayden Christensen is a actor ^^ He played Anakin in Star Wars episode II ^_________^

Hey, cool! You got autograph of Lij! I'm going to send a letter to him also! He better be good at a Belgian fan and write back :firedevil:

It was a bit dissapointing though, because we didn't get a letter or anything, we just got one signed picture and one photocopy and that was it!!

But it is still cool that i have his autograph!!!

Good luck with sending the letter i'm sure he will send one back!!!

Just remember to send a self addressed envelope with it too so he can send it back!!

GOOD LUCK !!!

It was a bit dissapointing though, because we didn't get a letter or anything, we just got one signed picture and one photocopy and that was it!!

But it is still cool that i have his autograph!!!

Good luck with sending the letter i'm sure he will send one back!!!

Just remember to send a self addressed envelope with it too so he can send it back!!

GOOD LUCK !!!

Thanks! ;)

you so have to get sexy elijah wood to come and orlando, and im sure the more of the LOTR'S cast you get to come the easier it will be to convince the others to come aswell.

that would make it the best convention ever :lol:

*nods

Yup...Orliiiiii *swoon

Lijyyyyy *swoon

Haydeeeen *swoon :D