Dance of bro me and you!

So I'm going this year dressed as Star Lord and had an idea for a music video. Think parody of the first scene from Guardians. Going to show off my terrible moves and film you guys for a Cosplay video. Whether you are in costume or not would love you guys to take part and dance the weekend away :)

"Dance of bro! Me and you!"

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are you going to be dressed as Star Lord all weekend? Because on the Saturday I'm planning on going as Emmet from The Lego Movie, another character played by Chris Pratt. Or rather, I'll be dressed as Marty McFly but also wearing my Emmet head/lego hands. :D

Are you going to be dressed as Star Lord all weekend? Because on the Saturday I'm planning on going as Emmet from The Lego Movie, another character played by Chris Pratt. Or rather, I'll be dressed as Marty McFly but also wearing my Emmet head/lego hands. :D

Oh I will ^.^ I think I've seen your cosplay on YouTube before it looks awesome ^.^

i am not really huge dancer. well i can't dance at all. but i am totally in if i find you somewhere!

don't worry I'm an awful dancer. But it's all in good fun ^.^

I'll be dressed as a lego man, so I guess the robot is the only moves I can do :)

Edited by Wangobotics

i am not really huge dancer. well i can't dance at all. but i am totally in if i find you somewhere!

I'll be dressed as a lego man, so I guess the robot is the only moves I can do :)

Nice one, it would be awesome to meet another LEGO cosplayer! :D

I would love to get you guys dancing together :D

Yea, I thought the same. Me and my mate are coming as lego ironman and captain America. We can have a lego dance off :)

• 2 weeks later...