Attending: Saturday and Sunday

Autograph Price: £15

Photoshoot Price: £15

Joint Photoshoot Price: £30 with Frankie Kazarian

IMG_0257.jpg

bad-influence-1.jpg

wttcotw.png

wrestlecover.jpg.w300h462.jpg

Daniel Christopher Covell (born March 24, 1970) is an American professional wrestler, best known by his ring name Christopher Daniels, and is currently working for Ring of Honor (ROH) as a free agent.

He is also well known as Curry Man. He spent the bulk of his career in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA), and also has worked in Japan on the American independent circuit. He has won 16 total championships between TNA, ROH, and New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW) including being a 10-time World Tag Team Champion (eight times in TNA and twice in ROH).

He is known as "The King of Indies" for his work with independent promotions across the world, including Frontier Wrestling Alliance (FWA), International Wrestling Cartel (IWC), and Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG).

Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian are a tag-team known as Bad Influence in the world of TNA Wrestling. Daniels has won fifteen total championships between TNA and Ring of Honor, and is a longtime comic fan, making his first bid as a comics creator with "Christopher Daniels and Kazarian Wrestling Aw Yeah Comics!"

• Like 1

Very cool, although I'm not a big wrestling fan like I used to be when I was younger Christopher 'Fallen Angel' was one of my favourite wrestlers back then so this is very tempting and I may just try and get his auto.

Nice announcement :thumbup: