Liv Tyler...stand in awe at her beauty..

DarkElfUK

Awwwwwwwww, glad you had a fab time! Alright for some, I was working all wkend  :D

Oh well! :lol:  So come on, what did you do, where did you go, how much did you spend, did you bump into Lij??!!  (OK, so forget the last bit  ;)  )

Awww heheh, I'm sure you had fun working...can't have been that bad..more work means more autographs!! :P We did loadsa things and spent far too much, but was alll totally worth it..amazing weekend...nice followup to C5!! heheh!! Oh and bumbed into Lij on several occassions..he sends his regards! ;) ;)

;) Well as long as he sent his regards, that's OK then. ;):P

More work = more autographs - more like more work = more previous autograph debt paid off! :o

Glad you both had a great time guys! You deserve it *hugs* ;)

Awww thanks!! You're just tooo sweet!! ;) *hugses* Heheh You'll have to meet up with us next time, when you're not working that is! That'd be tooo cool!! As long as you leave your Frodo Doll at home tho..heheh :o Is that possible..?

And I'm glad you're paying offfor autographs... *spots the repo men eyeing up my autographs* Neeed...money...

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwwwwwww, glad you had a fab time! Alright for some, I was working all wkend  :angry:

Oh well! :lol:  So come on, what did you do, where did you go, how much did you spend, did you bump into Lij??!!  (OK, so forget the last bit  ;)  )

Awww heheh, I'm sure you had fun working...can't have been that bad..more work means more autographs!! ^_^ We did loadsa things and spent far too much, but was alll totally worth it..amazing weekend...nice followup to C5!! heheh!! Oh and bumbed into Lij on several occassions..he sends his regards! ;):P

:o Well as long as he sent his regards, that's OK then. ;):lol:

More work = more autographs - more like more work = more previous autograph debt paid off! :lol:

Glad you both had a great time guys! You deserve it *hugs* :wub:

Awww thanks!! You're just tooo sweet!! ^_^ *hugses* Heheh You'll have to meet up with us next time, when you're not working that is! That'd be tooo cool!! As long as you leave your Frodo Doll at home tho..heheh :D Is that possible..?

And I'm glad you're paying offfor autographs... *spots the repo men eyeing up my autographs* Neeed...money...

Hey, who are you calling a doll????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The repo men'll take YOU away if you're not careful! I may be small, but I have power....................................... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

Awww..and thanks for the additional pics Clare...it's is very muchly appreciated...it is!! ^____^ *points* look look everyone..more piccies..!!

Oh and Baby Mr Frodo...would you like to join this wonderful club..afterall without the film Arwen..Frodo would still be suffering from the Morgul blade wound..hahah

Awww..dunno whether you talked to me..I was hanign with Kilteus (and lil sis), BillyBird (and Kim) and LMB most of C5 weekend, so may have seen you!! :lol: Did you go to the FotF meet?

Oh and sorry bout the doll comment, didn't mean it..just ur avatar, looks like a freaky Frodo doll..similar to one in which Kiteus had in her bag.. (why o why?)..only kidding Kilty!! :lol::unsure:

..and you're more than welcome to join!! :lol: I'll add you now!!