Sensible Question About Photo Shoot Puchases

I am more than happy to buy photo shoot tickets as and when they are announced. However what happens if down the line a joint op or group is announced including your earlier single person announcement, can you upgrade, or can you be refunded with proof of the more expensive option being purchased? Straight forward query for example, if I buy an Beth Walking Dead or Pepper AHS photo op today and between now and July they are also involved in a duo or group shot can the individual ticket be upgraded to the more expensive multi or duo person option? I am trying to be as pro active and quick on purchases as possible but would not need/want two photos with the same person. Also in respect of this are early photo op purchases being sent out in the post straight away or will there be a shopping basket or the like created for an individuals advance purchases up to a certain date, then all purchases could be sent out closer to the event as one set of post? This would help with the duo and multi group query as you could simply upgrade your basket to the more expensive option and pay the extra money and early individual posting bumps up postage costs. Please can an official organiser reply to this question as I am sure lots of people will be wondering about this. Please take on board I am not complaining about anything at all and will make advance purchases on everyone I want to meet, just I have a feeling with the calibre of the early guest announcements I am going to be buying many photo ops between now and July and would happily upgrade but obviously will not need photo ops twice with the same person. I do already have flights, hotel and gold passes paid for and would like to be organised with the photo ops too. Hope there is a plan in place for this query and I look forward to your early reply.

• Showmasters Admin

We have always allowed this type of upgrade but only AT the show. You go up to the sales desk with your current ticket and pay the difference.

This does obviously have two drawbacks...

1: You have to queue up At the show.

2: If the group/double shot sells out before you can get one, you'll miss out.

There is currently no system in place to allow you to "upgrade" prior to the show.

All orders are finalised at the time of check out so that they can be paid for and confirmed. Confirming them but leaving them in a basket for later is not an option on the shop we use.

It's not completely on-topic, and I apologise for that, but is it possible to upgrade entry tickets? I'm hoping to buy entry tickets for myself and my brother as one of his Christmas presents. Ideally I'd like to get weekend passes but I'm not certain right now whether I'll be able to attend on the Sunday so it will probably be a Saturday ticket for now. Will I be able to upgrade this to a full weekend ticket in the future?