Who is still going?

I love Collectormania in Milton Keynes and have been to everyone for over 9 years now. However there is nobody I want to see at this one. I've met Amanda Tapping before and for it to be worthwhile travelling up from Kent I would need 2/3 guests. Therefore sadly for the first time unless some new and exciting names are announced in the next few weeks I won't be attending.

This is terrible, what has happend to collectormania mk ?? it's not nice to say this but with the lack of film guests and people saying they are not attending because the guest list is poor, I would postpone this event. The event is 2 days and people not attending, is it worth having this event, they all seem to be heading for cardiff instead. To save any disappointment I just prey sm has some guests coming our way soon

• Showmasters Admin

i think everyone needs to chill out a little we have guests in the pipeline and will be promoting them as we confirm them , if there is someone for you then you will attend if there is not then you will not but having two threads like this is getting a little silly so i am going to close this one down also , we announce guest up to the event and we have more to come at the end of the day it will be a full show.

back to booking guests for 2014 and 2015 :-)

jason

• Like 3