Guest Cancellation - Diana Muldaur

Agree with Mr brownstone. Lots of people attend these shows depending on what guests are attending. So once you have pre booked then you are committed. And if said guests YOU want to meet have pulled out then tough we got your money so HA HA......

Yes, it is tough- and it's happened to me too in the past - but its really the only way to run an event like this. The event is still going ahead, other guests are still attending. You can't then offer refunds to everyone if their main guest pulls out.

Frankly, I'd have been more surprised if she hadn't cancelled.

Really disappointed that Diana has cancelled again. She was the reason I booked up for this show. There are a few guests I will end up meeting while there, but she really was the reason I was coming. Unfortunately, having spent so much money on transport, hotel and entry/photo tickets, I can't NOT go. Just have to make the most of what I will get from the show. Hopefully she will be announced for another show.

I too intentionally didn't meet Joan the last time. I am aware of her fame, but I personally only admired her for Star Trek and Tales of the Unexpected, and I couldn't justify paying the price she was charging for just those roles. Same with Diana Rigg - I was aware how much of a legend she is, but to me personally I only knew her as a (very prominent) Bond girl. Couldn't really afford to pay the price she charged for that one role.

Didn't she attend an autographica a while back? Probably the only time where a guest had more photos on offer than anyone else.

I met Ms Collins at Autographica. She was very nice and charming. She was in argueably one of the best original Star Trek episodes however meeting Ms Muldaur was going to be the highlight of my weekend.