Can you leave, then re-enter the LFCCW?

So its going to be my first time at the LFCC on Sunday and I was wondering if you can leave once you’ve entered and then comeback in later ? Like you often see with a pass-out, hand stamp or wristband ?

We’ve got pre booked tickets and want to spend all day in there but don’t want to eat the overpriced fast food that will be on offer and would prefer to book one of the many decent pubs in the area for lunch, or failing that pop out to Tescos or whatever and pop back in for the rest of the day.

So does anyone know if this is feasible or not ? If not we will just have bring our own food in there I guess.

Thanks in advance for any answer! Hope everyone has a cracking weekend :smile:

So its going to be my first time at the LFCC on Sunday and I was wondering if you can leave once you’ve entered and then comeback in later ? Like you often see with a pass-out, hand stamp or wristband ?

We’ve got pre booked tickets and want to spend all day in there but don’t want to eat the overpriced fast food that will be on offer and would prefer to book one of the many decent pubs in the area for lunch, or failing that pop out to Tescos or whatever and pop back in for the rest of the day.

So does anyone know if this is feasible or not ? If not we will just have bring our own food in there I guess.

Thanks in advance for any answer! Hope everyone has a cracking weekend :smile:

I got my food on the way in. I went back to stock up Saturday night for Sunday and the shelves were quite bare although I have no idea why :whistling: