Bob McNab Autograph Price £10/£15
​Peter Storey Autograph Price £10/£15
Eddie Kelly Autograph Price £10/£15
Peter Marinello Autograph Price £10/£15
Jon Sammels Autograph Price £10/£15
John Roberts Autograph Price £10/£15

All 9 on one item £80/£115

arsenal_1971.jpg

Nice Announcement, Would be even better if we could have a Team Photo..... Pleaseee :whistling:

100 percent agree with this.

I've been saying for a few years now that we really should get a photoshoot option for these historic team reunions.

Afterall, it is a big deal for football fans to meet truly classic legendary teams, and so much better to have a proper team photo with them all, rather than just individual shots over the desk.

Just seems a real opportunity missed for us and the organisers when it doesn't happen.

Earlier this year we were finally going to get one with the Rangers team reunion of 1972 - price was the same as the cheaper all on one item autograph price - in Rangers case it was going to be £80 for the 11 players attending. Sadly though that reunion was cancelled, I assumed because of the great Sandy Jardine's passing.

But it shows they were finally going to add team photoshoots, so I was hoping that would be the case with all team reunions from now on.

I'm sure lots of people would have a photoshoot - obviously fans of that team, but even people who aren't fans of the team would be interested as certain teams are classic line ups that we all remember, and are part of our years growing up.

Really hope they add a team photoshoot for the Arsenal reunion and the Leeds one too as I'd like to do both of them far more than getting the autographs, and I hope they do photoshoots for all future team reunions too.

by the way, very good to see Pat Rice and Bob Wilson back again after their health problems.

Thanks for making these team reunions happen for fans like me who grew up watching 70s football.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Could some one please tell me, what the two prices are for £10/£15? I never do Autographs only Photos.. But I have a Arsenal Book which has lots of newspaper pages which makes up the book and really am thinking of getting this signed... Is it £80 for the whole team to sign? :crying: I should know better, but like I said above I don't usually do the Autos and tend to ignore all of that. Thanks in advance for any input... :smile:

SM, if your reading this.. please don't forget a Team Photo PLEASEEE

Edited by Spacecadet is here

• 5 weeks later...

I would like to know if the would be any chance of getting the guys to sign my Step-Father's Custom made Arsenal Rolls Royce?

He is probably the biggest Arsenal fan in the world, Pat Rice has signed the car once during the FA cup Final last season, and a number of other players and staff members have signed the boot over time.

I would like to get some signatures for him as a Christmas present to him, for the many games he has driven me to in the wonderful vehicle.

As a blue badge holder, the car would be parked very close to the event.

Images or the car can be found in Google and one here at https://www.flickr.com/photos/triggerscarstuff/3877627039/

Thank you