I Hate..

sarah-4-eva

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In that case Im guessing you also missed the Springer show. I saw some of it this morning for the first time ever with the lovely topic of "Is my OAP lover using prostitutes?"

He made a very valid point as to the fact he was on his pension and so couldnt afford them :o

I hate this song. *turns it off* <_<

ok things i hate:

When people have their music up too loud in the car, so that EVERYONE, can hear what they are listen too....it annoys me!

When its TOO hot!

i hate it when little kids, or babies stare at you too, (like Kell said)

Washing up plates with dried food stuck to them, its annoying, you have to scrub, scrub, scrub lol

When my sister makes an untidy mess in our room (i have to share a room with my sis see)

when i've nearly read my Lord of the rings, The Two Towers book, i love that one outta the three, i know i can read it again, but its never to same as reading it the first time

Daddy LONG LEGS....

i'm not scared of spiders when i see one, but its when they hide in something that you want, or your looking for and they scare you, cos you don't know its there

walking into a spiders web

being home alone

when people from forums say do you want to add me to MSN or can i add you to MSN, and then they don't talk to you when i've added you, or they do talk to you, but you have to start the convo first all the time

when people argue on forums, in chatrooms etc

when i want to read my book in bed, and i have my lamp on, and then my sister says turn the light out, DAD,MAKE HER TURN HER LIGHT OUT? and she gets me told off :(

when my pet guinea pig died, i miss him still, though i do have another one, but he was my fave

and i think thats it

I hate that now i have no money there is loads of bikinis coming left right and centre at me! Dammit, Debenhams have a sale and the adverts full of bright bikinis! *mumble*

I hate that my skirt hasn't come yet

I hate that i saw it on some girl at Greenday, and it was REALLY short... <_<

I hate when theres so many things that i know i need to sort out, but actually CAN'T!

Edited by sarah-4-eva

Stop f***ing looking at bikinis.

I hate that something keeps going wrong. I'm gunna give up painting it soon. It'll look s*** but it always f***ing sticks to something. The towel f***ed it up last night. The paint was dry too :(

I hate it...

when there is a reshuffle at my office so I am sat directly in front of my bosses so they can see my monitor so I can't go on MSN/Collectormania unless they're out the room (luckily they are currently out the room lol)

*hides before they come back* :unsure:

I am sat directly in front of my bosses so they can see my monitor so I can't go on MSN/Collectormania unless they're out the room

urgh, ditto.

<_<

I swear I'm getting arthritis from the constant switching between windows to hide what I'm doing.