What an AMAZING weekend! ^.^

What an amazing event!

First Showmasters event, 2nd convention i have went to and this was just amazing.

It was organised, well prepared, the crew knew everything (which was great considering i was a newb) the talks where great and i have took all the acting tips Burn, Sylvester, Sophie, Bonnie, William, Matthew, Richard and Jacquline gave me, after the Who talk on the Sunday i went out to Bonnie and said thank you for the tips she gave me and she said "Awww no problem, i'm glad i have gave you a boost and remember to not give up" she then asked me what agency i go to and i replied and she said "I'll need to keep that in mind :) " I then got a photo and said thank you again and she said "No problem i can't wait to see you with your oscar!" And then i went to the Sophie Aldred photoshoot, as soon as she saw me she said "THE ACTORRRR!" everyones comments gave me a massive boost with my future,

I vlogged the whole day (apart from the Who talk on the Saturday unfortunlley as battery ran out) and can't wait to put it together! :)

Thank you very much Showmasters for such an awesome weekend. I am defineitley attenting every year now :)

• Like 6

Sounds like you had a great time. Good luck with the acting.

Thank you so much, i'm not giving up on it.

William, try to keep your autograph and photoshoot prices reasonable when you're a guest at future events-remember where you came from! :D

Haha! If i was the actor with reasnoble money for my living, i wouldn't charge anyone for auto's/photo's. :)

• Like 1