Arena Entry / Q Info?

didimau

Hi,

WIll there be advance guidance on where to Q depending on ticket? I'm guessing it'll be pretty busy given its the first in the area and I'm a little worried it might get hit with some of the issues that affected the Newcastle con.

Will the early bird Q be clearly marked and given priority over people who turn up on the day? I'm bringing a mate for his first Con and I'd hate it to be 3 hours in Q's getting sunburned/rained on :)

Chiaz.

Just to comment on one thing you said - online sales tickets do not give priority over those purchased on the day.

I think he means will the early bird ticket holders get in first rather than everyone just getting in as it is annoying for people who purchased early birds to get in the same time as normal ticket holders

Early and standard entrance have always been separated by two hours. LFACC was an exception due to the enormous length of the lines.

But if you mean that all prepaid early birds should get in before pay on the day early birds (that's what David was trying to say) - sorry, but that's not going to happen. Both lines will start being let in at the same time. So yes, depending on where you are in line you may get in slightly later than the let's say first 10 pay on the day to show up. The prepaid line will always move much more fast.