Sign in to follow this  
dodef

Getting close....any more guests?

Under 2 weeks away now and very excited!! Do you all think,we have our full quota of guests or do you think Showmasters will announce another guest or 2.

Guests can be announced right up until the event. There is no way of knowing if anymore will be announced or not, it all depends on when guests reply.

Yeah i have seen guests announced pretty late on before, just trying to get a bit of chat going in here....its pretty quiet...i for one think we will see at least another guest but who knows

Edited by dodef

I'm not buying my tickets until the last possible moment to avoid cancellation refunds and additional postage for separate orders. I'm expecting Paul Freeman to cancel any day following a comment on his guest thread about him mentioning at another Showmasters events that he's thinking of doing so.

• Like 1

That doesn't sound good, he was at the Glasgow event a couple of years back but on the wrong day for me, was hoping to meet him this time :(

There was something about Peter Purves appearing as a announcement on the forum for a few minutes then disappearing...There may have been a miscommunication or cancellation but I'm hoping that he may be a last minute surprise announcement.