Stan Lee Pre-Ordered Autographs Still Being Fulfilled?

I could be wrong so don't quote me but I think the preorders would have been done in batches over the weekend when stan had some free time. As soon as there is info available showmasters will respond in the meantime try to not panic things take time to sort. Thank you for your patience.

Happy to hear this, but I just regret not going down this route myself! Would have saved me a 6 hour round trip and all the stress and got my item signed, which is more than I can say having attended!

Out of interest, do your pre-order signed items have the Stan Lee authentication stickers on them?

Re refunds on dedications, this had been posted elsewhere on the Forum:

Showmasters Pre orders

Best Boy

• photo-thumb-115509.jpg?_r=1337100593
  • Moderators
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 125 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:49 PM

First batch of pre order have been sent out. Mostly posters.

Refunds are being done as i come across your order, that includes cancelled guests. and dedication refunds. please wait for a couple of weeks before you contact me about it. please check your accounts for the refunds before you do contact me as in most cases the refund will of been processed.

Seriously folks i keep asking to be left alone to get on with the pre orders.

There is only one of me and getting pre orders out is my main priority right now. getting emails asking how the show went, when will items be sent out, when will i get my refund and did my pre order get done. Is rather frustrating. So please leave me alone. if there is an issue i will contact you.

I am sorry but i am not replying to any of these emails as i just want to get your items sent out to you.

If you do have an urgent need to contact me that is not covered above email preorders@btconnect.com

• Like 1