No Disabled entrance?!

I am registered disabled. Apparently it's a 3-4 hour wait in the queue to buy tickets. It's hard enough for me to walk around the event to do and see everything I want to do. There is no way I can stand around in a queue in the sun (one of my medications makes me more susceptible to skin cancer) for anywhere near that long.

After asking possibly a security guy here I was shocked and massively disappointed to hear that there isn't a disabled entrance! Having attended the last EMS & LFCC I've had no problem in just turning up a bit later than 11 and getting in and I imagine that while the organisers were expecting it to be busy it's insane out here in terms of attendees wanting to get in. I know I should've bought a ticket in advance but I'm super forgetful and didn't manage to buy one before the shop shut.

Normally I can stay until closing but I need to leave earlier today. With a sadly very limited budget there's only 6 guests I want to and can meet. Is there anything that can be done at all? If not could this please be looked at for future events? I saw other people asking the same question.

Any help would be appreciated, otherwise I'm going to have to go home and miss out on something due to my disabilities :'(

Sorry this is so late, I'm just back from a hospital run myself.

If you are disabled the best way to solve this is to drop the office a line in advance. This is forwarded to TooTall and he'll help make the day doable for you.

As you're already there... all I can recommend is once you're in going to the Organisers Booth and ask for TooTall.

I will be arriving tomorrow in a wheelchair. Is there a particular entrance I need to go to? I have early bird tickets for myself and my friend who will be pushing me around.

No, there is no dedicated disabled entrance. The main doors can be reached with a wheelchair.

my son's disabled and SM and 2T are great. It could have done with a disabled queue but there were a lot of disabled guests today and you wonder how long the disabled queue would have been. Once the early bird got going we were in in about 30 minutes, its the way to go for quick entry and worth the extra.

• Like 1

Sorry this is so late, I'm just back from a hospital run myself.

If you are disabled the best way to solve this is to drop the office a line in advance. This is forwarded to TooTall and he'll help make the day doable for you.

As you're already there... all I can recommend is once you're in going to the Organisers Booth and ask for TooTall.

I agree with this. Too Tall does a fab job in helping me and my autistic son out for conventions! Every crew member we have encountered today alone has helped us in making our day run as smoothly as possible.