Comic Autographs

Hi Guys,

As it's my first con. (Yes this is my first rodeo bub!) I just wanted to know what the comic creators usually charge for autographs as I can't seem to find it on here anywhere. Also do you know roughly what artists charge for sketches?

Thanks guys!!

JJ

No, they normally don't charge for autographs. That's as long as you don't show up with a cart of 100 comics to get signed, then that might be a different thing. ;)

Sketches... that really depends on what you want. I'd say 25 pounds on average. But if you want something get there early. Some of them have lists and they get full fast.

Brilliant. Thanks for your help buddy.

Only have a few I wanted to get signed and may try get one or 2 sketches but its a bonus as opposed to a necessity. Hope you have a great weeked!!!

JJ

When you say a cart of 100...... If you had say 30 for an all weekend guest how would that stand? I would line to get a sketch on my brothers stand omnibus as a surprise....but would Aldo like the comics signed.....

It usually depends on the artist, some say a maximum of 5 if there's a queue behind you etc. I'd say go there when there isn't much of a queue and explain you want a lot of signatures :)