Comic guests - prices etc

I've seen in other threads that the comic guests don't usually charge for signatures but do for sketches.

Having not been to uk convention before what to the costs usually range from for those that do charge for signatures and sketches

And do they usually have the same 5 item limit that the media guests have?

The sketch prices are set by the guest and really vary a lot by what you want done.

If a guest is charging it will be announced on time. The 5 item limit only applies if the Virtual Queue system is running. But if you should show up with 35 issues of the same comic they may say no of course.

Alan Davis and mike Perkins are the 2 that I have most issues for and also want sketches by....would be happy with head sketches... But just out of interest (and I know this will only be ball park advice) What's the average for a head sketch or a full body sketch?

Alan Davies is usually £20 for head shot and is a queue and wait he not take a list at start like some artists , I think mike Perkins is about £30 but can't remember what he said for definite - always check thier Facebook pages etc that's where they put up a lot of their info

Hope it helps