Vendors

so which vendors normally come to CMG? i'm kind of excited about going round all the stalls, but as a newbie i have no idea who will be there, beside one guy who i can't help but buy things from so i might have to avoid him haha. :)

so which vendors normally come to CMG? i'm kind of excited about going round all the stalls, but as a newbie i have no idea who will be there, beside one guy who i can't help but buy things from so i might have to avoid him haha. :)

Some of the stuff that was on sale last year was incredible. As it was my first time at one of these events I wasn't quite prepared for how much I would want to buy. This year I will be better prepared :dance:

Some of the stuff that was on sale last year was incredible. As it was my first time at one of these events I wasn't quite prepared for how much I would want to buy. This year I will be better prepared :dance:

yea i'm fully prepared for ending up spending a fortune. :D mainly on things i have absolutely not use for but can't walk away from the stall without buying.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just make sure you don't tangle your shirt on the priceless Alien exo-skeleton that was out on display last year like i managed to do. (You know the thing i mean - the big 6ft lifesize Alien - or was it a Predator? I cant remember)

Genuinely thought it had me there.

Would've been "Game Over, man" indeed. :stretcher: