Middle-earth Beauty Salon

Frodos_Girl

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww I think they are all cute!! LoL :D

DE :huh: All the better to see us with my dear!! You need all the eyes you can get!!!!!

Hahah thanks! I think..anyway while you're gone I'll keep an eye on your special room..actually three eyes, as often as I can spare them. :o

Aww I think they are all cute!! LoL  :D 

DE  :huh: All the better to see us with my dear!! You need all the eyes you can get!!!!!

Hahah thanks! I think..anyway while you're gone I'll keep an eye on your special room..actually three eyes, as often as I can spare them. :o

you have 3 eyes?! btw darky, guess where i gots to get the train to to catch a bus to mk......lmao

LoL LMB seems to think I have three eyes..lol :D Psst..I only have two..but there ya go..lol

Where ya gotta goo Nell...huh huh? Heheh! *sniggers to myself* :o

*pouts and speaks with disgust* oxford. pah. :huh::lol:

Oi oi!! None of that now!! :lol: A little respect is due, methinks..without Oxford..well I guess you'd be a lil stuck for MK! :P

Right..when you reach Oxford...I want you to kiss the platform and annocune that you love Oxford! ;) Heheh

Only kidding obv, it's a bit of a skankhole...and a boring one at that. Or should I call it a scum hole?? :D;)

Oi oi!! None of that now!! :lol: A little respect is due, methinks..without Oxford..well I guess you'd be a lil stuck for MK! :P

Right..when you reach Oxford...I want you to kiss the platform and annocune that you love Oxford! ;) Heheh

Only kidding obv, it's a bit of a skankhole...and a boring one at that. Or should I call it a scum hole?? :D;)

i will never EVER kiss ANY ground in oxford... NEVER!

the way i see it, oxford is only good for 2 things.... tolkien and radiohead!

and btw, im only going that way cuz its cheaper... CHEAP BEING OPERATIVE WORD THERE!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!

its scrumville! you should know that by now!

Aww I think they are all cute!! LoL  :lol: 

DE  :freak2: All the better to see us with my dear!! You need all the eyes you can get!!!!!

Hahah thanks! I think..anyway while you're gone I'll keep an eye on your special room..actually three eyes, as often as I can spare them. ;)

Too right you have three eyes mister!! :lol: And yeah keep an eye or three on my 'special' room while I'm away, dont want any mischief going on in there while I'm not there to supervise and keep it in good working order, maybe I'll give you a key while I'm absent so you can feed my goldfish? ;)

Harsh and unnecessary words there...still doesn't deny the fact, that you're visiting us!! :lol: *buys you an Oxford souvenir* lol

Harsh, yes, unnecessary, no! Im not visiting you! Im only passing through because i have to! *drops scrumville souvenir on the floor* whoops, im so sorry! :freak2:

Harsh and unnecessary words there...still doesn't deny the fact, that you're visiting us!! :lol: *buys you an Oxford souvenir* lol

Harsh, yes, unnecessary, no! Im not visiting you! Im only passing through because i have to! *drops scrumville souvenir on the floor* whoops, im so sorry! :freak2:

Oooh I'm gonna wrap an oxford scarf around you as C5..and you'llw ear it damnit!! ;):lol:

Teehee, and yes I wouldn't mind having the spare keys LMB!! ;) I'll feed your goldfish no problem! Hangon..I sound like a Janitor now..

LoL!!! :lol: Yeah you can be my personnal janitor too!!! Please?? :freak2: My goldfish has a very specific routine you know, he needs TLC all day long everyday ok?

Good lad

*Passes prized spare keys*

*quickly snatches back* this is not a position to be sniggered at you know........

*slowly cautiously gives janitor/ teaboy keys*

Harsh and unnecessary words there...still doesn't deny the fact, that you're visiting us!! ^_^ *buys you an Oxford souvenir* lol

Harsh, yes, unnecessary, no! Im not visiting you! Im only passing through because i have to! *drops scrumville souvenir on the floor* whoops, im so sorry! :headscratch:

Oooh I'm gonna wrap an oxford scarf around you as C5..and you'llw ear it damnit!! :P:firedevil:

I'd like to see you try mister!!! :jason: