Do you know who Black Cat is  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know who Black Cat is

• Hell Yes! I know Black Cat is in Spiderman
    • I think so - Id recognise the outfit
    • Maybe - but i wouldnt recognise the outfit
    • No - but the outfit looks kewl
    • No - and you look like a wierdo

Hi everyone - I'm just asking this beacuse i want to wear this as a costume but im REALLY REALLY worried that everyone is gonna think - "Who the hell are you meant to be?"

Or at worst just think i look like a freak.

Please vote and either reassure me or make me realise i just wasted £200 on a costume of someone no-one knows lol

Thanx JV - I will post a picture of the costume after Mem Con - im gonna test drive it there LOL. It is rather tight - It will take me over an hour and a rather large bottle of talc to get the whole thing on LOL :D

Im glad some people know who BC is - i usually do Lara Croft and EVERYONE knows her - i just felt like a change for one day :)

*shakes fists at the ppl saying wierdo again*

Massive kudos to you Beks, the costume looks great so far, thats soe good ork put into it, bet it cost a few quid

I was gonna go as wolverine bt a bit tight on cash so im saving it for the comic con

gonna go as shaun from shaun of the instead :rolleyes:

hmm its a possiblity, but i would rather wanna do the whole wolverine outfit (not yellow spandex mind, gonna go with the navy ultimate xmen version), you'll have to be black cat again at the comic con, i think loads of people are being superheroes then. I shall show my support to you when i see you at coll though :o

Im stopping over Friday night and Sat night and plan on going as Black Cat Saturday Daytime.

Ill be on the bus - or strolling down from the hotel - or in a taxi in this garb on the way to the center from my hotel lmao.

I think it would be so hillarious to jump on the number 9 bus and sit next to some old lady dressed like this - can you imagine omg LOL

LOL @ Sporty Si - if i look half as good as those it will be an achievement :rolleyes:

Also when i walk about in the costume its like my legs are supercharged rubber bands, i may well be performing 20 foot leaps into the air and doing the splits without any personal control over my limbs :lol: heheh

I think it would be so hillarious to jump on the number 9 bus and sit next to some old lady dressed like this - can you imagine omg LOL

LOL @ Sporty Si - if i look half as good as those it will be an achievement :P

Also when i walk about in the costume its like my legs are supercharged rubber bands, i may well be performing 20 foot leaps into the air and doing the splits without any personal control over my limbs :P heheh

Hahaha that'd be fun to see, painful at the same time :D