This is probably the weirdest question ever but....

This is my first con, (ridiculously excited that one has landed practically on my doorstep! Eeeeee! ;)) so I don't quite know how things work.

I've noticed on a few forums that people have mentioned sitting having lunch in quiet areas etc & I was wondering if it's wise to bring lunch with you or if there'll be anywhere in the arena selling snacks etc? Just coz I was dragged to a Wedding Fair at Metro Arena by a friend a few weeks ago & they had a bistro set up in the corner selling sandwiches, pizza & drinks.

Just don't wanna miss anything if I don't bring food and have to nip out for a couple of sandwiches as I am ruled by my stomach haha!

:smile:

@Cherig - you'll find that going somewhere else to eat or taking your own food in with you (if they let you, cos I know Metro Radio Arena have a strict policy about bringing in drinks and food) is the better since you'd be paying £4 for a hamburger there. (that was the price last time I went to MRA and that was for WWE wrestling!)

• Like 2

Thanks that's good to know! :) the pricing wasn't too bad for food at the wedding fair i went to but i guess it probs depends on the event maybe? I'll probably be bankrupting myself at comic con anyway so may just be best to bring stuff then haha :) thanks again!