Tv/movie t-shirts stalls

Hey everyone ! I am we'll excited for July for lfcc! I was disappointed about last yr as I dodnt see any stalls that selled tv and movie t-shirts e.g TVD ,spn ,twd t-shirts because my first yr I went to my first con in 2010 I bought lots of spn and twd t-shirts and was hoping to buy so more especially some TVD t-shirts but there wasn't any sellers sellin any? But I hope that's there some stalls that sell some this yr!!!

I am just mega excited for JULY!!!! To meet stan lee, summer glau, giancarlo , lita and many more to come....

See ya July folks

Make sure to go down each row of stalls. I didn't buy any, but I'm pretty sure I saw at least 2 stalls selling tv/movie t-shirts at the last one.

You might have missed it as it get's quite busy & I think one of the stalls at least is usually in the middle of one occasions the ailes.

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone ! I am we'll excited for July for lfcc! I was disappointed about last yr as I dodnt see any stalls that selled tv and movie t-shirts e.g TVD ,spn ,twd t-shirts because my first yr I went to my first con in 2010 I bought lots of spn and twd t-shirts and was hoping to buy so more especially some TVD t-shirts but there wasn't any sellers sellin any? But I hope that's there some stalls that sell some this yr!!!

I am just mega excited for JULY!!!! To meet stan lee, summer glau, giancarlo , lita and many more to come....

See ya July folks

Hope you don't mind me asking but what does TVD and SPN stand for?