Rohan man

brave hobbit

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its always the same.....

Clae goes to work.......Clare gets stressed.........Clare cant ever afford anything to eat, especially today when silly car park wanted to charge me £10 for 7 hours! :wub: ......Clare leaves work very frustrated

And thats how I got here! :mellow: Im better now though dont have to think about that cycle til Saturday at least!

Glad your day was good!

I've not been to work all this week coz a galnd in my nek has swelled to the size of brazil.

Sounds fun but its not, i can't eat anything but soup and other liquid thingys. Being ill sucks! I'm ill all the goddamn time, my whole neck and throat sucks! Toncilitus, laryngitus, pharyngitus, strepticcoci, viral infections coughs colds MY IMMUNE SYSTEM IS SERIOUSLY SHODY!

Sorry rant over. Can my skittle fudgsicle be smoothied?

Most certainly!!!

*whips out blender*

I haven't got any tonsils....but alas i have glands... And they swell up like crazy so I know what ur going through!!!!

At least wine is liquid!! heeee.

Get well soon though! *huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs*

Oh hunny. *hugs* My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and grandpa.

I know what you are going through, my grandpa was taken from me very suddenly and it cut me up very bad. You just come on here and talk. Talk about anything, we'll be here to listen and console.

I know it's hard to accept that you will loose him. I can't accept that the people closest to me will one day die.

All I can offer is and ear to listen and a shoulder to cry on. Virtual ones at that.

My sympathies to you and your family brave hobbit. I lost my Nana in Febuary, though it still seems like yesterday. I was really very close to her.

Its hard to find the strength in these times to cope with strong emotion. But you must be brave for Granfather, you family and importantly yourself. We're here for you if you need anyone to talk to.

And remember, when we loose someone who we love, it closes a door to our soul. But where one door closes another opens.

With thoughts and prayers

Olivia

(LT)

Aww Hana, Im so so sorry to hear that, I know its got to be the hardest things to deal with, my Grandad dies just before Christmas and I was so heartbroken, but you have to really try to remember all the memories and get through this time with your family. I imagine your Granpa would want you to all keep your chins up as much as possible.

Cant offer anything more than our friendship, just remember we're all here for you, will be thinking of you

Lots of Love, Clare xxxxxxx

• 2 weeks later...
Aww Hana, Im so so sorry to hear that, I know its got to be the hardest things to deal with, my Grandad dies just before Christmas and I was so heartbroken, but you have to really try to remember all the memories and get through this time with your family. I imagine your Granpa would want you to all keep your chins up as much as possible.

Cant offer anything more than our friendship, just remember we're all here for you, will be thinking of you

Lots of Love, Clare xxxxxxx

:huh: soooo sweeeeet,at the moment he is doing FINE!!!Maby we CAN come to C6!!!Let's Hope!

• 1 month later...

OMG why didn't anybody answer on my topic anymoreN?!Naughty!!!!!!! :D Now i must kill ye all....nono i shall not do that i am not heartless like...Sauron (not sauron from the forum but sauron from the movie)Omg the boy who is sitting next to me (named Joren) is lmao.And he doensn't know what the meaning is of lmao...omg rolfl...

So where do we go now my Rohirrilm?!Lord's of Rohan?!Shall we go to Edoras?!Lothlorien?!Well..i donnu

Jay! Have you seen a video clip of C4 where Elijah walks past to get to his queue and says "Jay and Silent Bob!!" ? Only I've got one, no idea where it came from, or if you've seen it already?

(sorry to change the subject! :unsure: )