Help with cosplay props

Namine

Hope this is okay to post here.

I'm going to be attending London Film And Comic Con, however I'm wanting to attend as the Red Ranger from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers since this year is the debut and 25th anniversary (I believe) of Power Rangers with Power Rangers Super Megaforce being shown next month.

Would I be able to bring the Red Ranger's power sword with me which is going to be a cosplay prop. I am planning to buy it with the Red Ranger costume (helmet, costume and boots) and it will be made by CosplayHouse which is made from PVC. (here is a link - http://www.cosplayhouse.com/Power-Rangers-Cosplay-Prop-Red-Ranger-Sword-Version-01.html)

I know the whole rules of "If you were to smash it over someone's head, would it break, if no, then best to leave it at home" for cosplay props.

I appreciate your help everyone, just I would like to have a good time...however, if the cosplay prop isn't allowed, then I shall not buy it with the costume and just come as the red ranger minus the power sword.

I'm not going as Red Ranger anymore, it's gonna be too much hassle in case I can't take the prop in....However, I am going as Navy Thunder Ranger from Ninja Storm.

Edited by Namine

• 4 weeks later...