bionic reunion

bundyse

this is something I would very much like to see happen. I grew up watching the bionic shows in the 70s and I'm sure lots of other Autographica collectors did the same.

I was lucky enough to meet Lindsay Wagner at a previous Autographica, and to meet Richard Anderson at a non SM event in London, but I've never met Lee Majors.

I can't ever remember him being a guest at a signing event in the UK, although I think he was supposed to be a guest at a SM show in Manchester a few years ago but he had to cancel. I've been hoping for them to get him back ever since then but I don't think they have yet.

It would be perfect if we could have Lee, Lindsay and Richard all together at a show, with a group photo shoot.

Alan Oppenheimer and Martin E. Brooks, who both played Dr. Rudy Wells, could also be added to a reunion.

And so could Kenneth Johnson, the producer who created the character of Jaime Sommers and the Bionic Woman series (and created V), and Harve Bennett, who executive produced a lot of the episodes from both series (and worked on some of the Star Trek films).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I run a web site for Lee Majors and can confirm he has yet to do a UK signing event/convention, although he is now doing 3-4 of these in America, so is obviously not adverse to this kind of event or meeting fans.

Totally agree it would be great to get him over here, although several people have broached the subject of a UK event but he has yet to say a firm yes.. he is 75 this year and his health is not the best so all the travelling may be detering him, but I think we should still try.

If we ca';t get Lee, Lindsay wagner, Richard Anderson and either Alan Oppenheimer and/or Martin BNrooks would be fantastic :smile:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lee Majors was indeed announced as a guest several years ago for Collectormania. I think it was the same year as Erik Estrada (CHiPs). Unfortunately both guests cancelled their appearances and have never been announced since.

I was fortunate enough to meet Lee a few years back here in the UK - he happily signed all items The Six Million Dollar Man & The Fall Guy and even posed for a photo so there is hope yet...

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...