We need the A TEAM

mjy

SM can we please have the A Team at C5, C6 or llfc 2, I know it will be hard finding them due to the police after them but it would be so cool to have Face, murdock and Mr T at the show.

Please SM pretty Please! :lol:

SM can we please have the A Team at C5, C6 or llfc 2, I know it will be hard finding them due to the police after them but it would be so cool to have Face, murdock and Mr T at the show.

Please SM pretty Please! :rolleyes:

Shut up fool ! I ain't goin' on no plane !

I've posted this a few times myself. I was at a show last year where Dirk Benedict was a guest and he had a massive queue solidly all day. If you could get the three surviving members together I think it would be massivley popular.

If that isnt possible I would love to see Mr T at oneof these things, he was by far and away the best one in the A-Team and was whuped Stallones a** in Rocky 3!!

dwight schultz and dirk benedict are apearing at a dutch con a week after c5 for the first time together. a lot of the guests going to c5 are also going to that con. so it's definately a possibility.

i for one wouldn't mind, it's saving me entrance money and a trip so bring them on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"CHANTS" "MR T" "MR T"

I pity the fool who doesnt want him there

I would just go into shock if he ever turned up

Does he still have the mohican ?? Isn't he a monk or a priest now ??

last time I saw him was in a milk commercial in the US

This gets my vote! I know Dirk Benedict has done a couple of conventions over here before, and Dwight Shultz was at a Trek convention round the corner from me just a few weeks back! I didn't go see him coz I am not a Trek fan and it was £25 just to go in!

Dirk and Dwight would be great, and if Mr T could be persuaded, even better!

It is just a shame George Peppard ain't with us no more...on May 8th it will be ten years since he died after suffering pneumonia...respect, Hannibal...wherever you are... :rolleyes:

Edited by Hobbit_of_Dorsetshire

• 2 weeks later...