Recommend any good short movies?

Matthewman

Recently i've been watching a few short horror movies online, some of which have really impressed me with some, in my opinion, being better than some of the full length movies released in theatres these days.

Here are a few of my favourites I have found (sorry if these links are against the forum rules).

[media=]

[/media]

Does anybody know of any other worth a watch?

Edited by Matthewman

I find a lot of the fewdio/daywalt shorts very entertaining. It's more horror comedy but I always laugh every time I see the horror short The horribly slow murderer with the extremely inefficient weapon. It's so daft its genius, yet you really feel pity for the victim with what he must be going through. Its on you tube anyway

• Like 1

Ok so this isn't technically a horror short like the ones posted above, but this is my very own ident short that I won in a competition and was played at the Empire Cinema in London Leicester Square for the Film4Frightfest 2013 festival.

These idents played before the main features to remind people to switch their phones off before the film started in a humorous but macabre way.

all 28 Turn Off Your Bloody Phone Idents that were played throughout the festival can be found here:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I just stumbled upon this one and I can safely say it's probably one of the oddest horror shorts I can ever remember seeing, yet it also made me feel really uneasy as well. I don't know if it was the soundtrack or the symbolism or what. But I definitely shouldn't be feeling sorry for a bunch of tomatoes lol

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...