How about a Teen Wolf Con?

Ophelia

Maybe it's something Showmasters/Massive Entertainment should look into.

I know Sky haven't picked up the third season of Teen Wolf (which has been by far the strongest) but there obviously seems to be a market for it out there and I think it's only just starting to gather pace.

How do you get ideas like this to the people who make the decisions?

Maybe it's something Showmasters/Massive Entertainment should look into.

I know Sky haven't picked up the third season of Teen Wolf (which has been by far the strongest) but there obviously seems to be a market for it out there and I think it's only just starting to gather pace.

How do you get ideas like this to the people who make the decisions?

Like with any fan convention, with it not being part of a big franchise - and that never guarantees success - would a full weekend Teen Wolf themed convention be financially viable?

Maybe getting along some of the cast to LFCC and CMMK to see if they have a good turn out to see those guests specifically. Then see if the numbers suggest a convention would work.

Sorry, but other events can't be discussed on the forum. You were not specific, that is correct. But if the post has enough info to find the event on Google it's still too much, sorry. That's the reason why the first post has been edited.

I'm happy to leave this on, but please don't get into discussions what works at other shows to what extent or not. Thanks for understanding.

Sorry, but other events can't be discussed on the forum. You were not specific, that is correct. But if the post has enough info to find the event on Google it's still too much, sorry. That's the reason why the first post has been edited.

I'm happy to leave this on, but please don't get into discussions what works at other shows to what extent or not. Thanks for understanding.

No one has mentioned or even suggested any other events. It has only be discussed about Showmasters/Masive Events staging a Teen Wolf convention.

No one has mentioned or even suggested any other events. It has only be discussed about Showmasters/Masive Events staging a Teen Wolf convention.

That is because I edited a post and hid another apparently before you saw them. ;) I left this reference because the hidden post was also wondering why the edited post was edited.

That is because I edited a post and hid another apparently before you saw them. ;) I left this reference because the hidden post was also wondering why the edited post was edited.

Damn girl...you are making me look old and slow....... :clap: